Crash Landing... Still Running
Stage two
Featured
Blog On
Music
Reading in Progress

Just Read
The Discomfort Zone, Jonathan Franzen
For the Relief of Unbearable Urges, Nathan Englander
Bad Dirt, Annie Proulx
Brown, Richard Rodriguez

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
Random Tidbit
I have found my way dreadfully, regrettably, and unfortunately back into academic hell. (11/05/07)
Recent Pieces

August 17, 2005

Your Orientation

Welcome to my new spot. I hope you like it a little more than More to Life, or at least just the same. As you can see this isn't one of the blogger templates, so I had to spend a couple painstaking days wrestling with XHTML code to work this out.

I've got three columns up for a little more content and flexibility. On the left-hand column, you can take walk down memory lane with me as I highlight some of my favorite past posts. If you ever get sick of me, you can find some other highly recommended blogs in the Blog On section.

In the center section you can feast your eyes on the main dish, what this blog is really all about. On the right-hand column you'll find quirky comments about me or the blog in the About section. Recent Pieces should help you navigate through my most recent posts (you know, in case you've been slaking off on your visits :P). Under the Music section, you can tune your ears into some musician I can't seem to get enough of at the moment, and the archives, well you know what that's all about.

That's it! Not too complicated, right? And the best thing about this orientation? No fees and No red tape! Soak in the new look&feel, let me know what you think and I'll be back in circa ten days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger