Crash Landing... Still Running
Stage two
Featured
Blog On
Music
Reading in Progress

Just Read
The Discomfort Zone, Jonathan Franzen
For the Relief of Unbearable Urges, Nathan Englander
Bad Dirt, Annie Proulx
Brown, Richard Rodriguez

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
Random Tidbit
I have found my way dreadfully, regrettably, and unfortunately back into academic hell. (11/05/07)
Recent Pieces

March 26, 2006

Blink.

Well, much to my own dismay, I have been completely unable to bring myself to write. Life has been terribly mediocre and mundane, yet I really can't complain. That being said, I haven't been living for much of anything these days--just waiting for enough ticks of the clock till I graduate and somehow expecting that all the work I need to do between now and then will get done.

Flying back to college this morning for the last time. Next time I fly will be on a one-way ticket home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My! It's really almost over. Hey, have you read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad?" There's some good lessons to be found as you begin your journey through the work world in a few months. Now, I'm not saying to take everything verbatim, but there's some good stuff in there--things that'll, hopefully, help to shorten your "job" life. LOL

March 28, 2006 1:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- thanks for the tip!I've vaguely heard of the book before, but I'll make a point to get my hands on it now. :-)

March 29, 2006 1:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger