Crash Landing... Still Running
Stage two
Featured
Blog On
Music
Reading in Progress

Just Read
The Discomfort Zone, Jonathan Franzen
For the Relief of Unbearable Urges, Nathan Englander
Bad Dirt, Annie Proulx
Brown, Richard Rodriguez

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
Random Tidbit
I have found my way dreadfully, regrettably, and unfortunately back into academic hell. (11/05/07)
Recent Pieces

April 27, 2006

Same 'Ol

Well, there's not much new to report. I have a little more than two weeks until my senior project is due. I'm not very far along, but I think I have a good idea of what I need to do to wrap things up. I think I will try to take the next week off of work at physics so I can have a week of almost uninterrupted writing minus classes.

I can't belive it's almost May already. April went by in an allergic-attack sneeze. The weather was mostly unpleasant; not enough sleep, too much work, and not getting enough done was mostly the norm. I still have quite a bit to do before I leave. Aside from meeting a few people (because I'm already playing phone tag with them, so that's in progress), I'm supposed to snag a couple letters of recommendations before I leave. I suppose it's important if I ever want to get a job or go to graduate school. I just don't have any professors I cared for quite that much, and I'm not sure what anyone could recommend about a student who mostly did not enjoy class--as school has been mostly a boring nuisance to get a college degree.

I've developing a hint of a social life. I'm invited to three parties tomorrow night and I'm supposed to get together with at least one person in the afternoon and let a few others know I can't meet them. It's unfortunate that all this is happening right now that I'm about to leave. Not to mention, of all times, I could really use the lack of a social life now to get all of this work done. The unamusing ironies of life...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should find those ironies amusing anyway. then they start to get really funny. in a kind of insane twisted way.

April 27, 2006 9:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find the ironies quite amusing. It happens that way sometime. LOL

April 28, 2006 8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger