Crash Landing... Still Running
Stage two
Featured
Blog On
Music
Reading in Progress

Just Read
The Discomfort Zone, Jonathan Franzen
For the Relief of Unbearable Urges, Nathan Englander
Bad Dirt, Annie Proulx
Brown, Richard Rodriguez

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
Random Tidbit
I have found my way dreadfully, regrettably, and unfortunately back into academic hell. (11/05/07)
Recent Pieces

September 29, 2005

Can I Have Your Attention Please?

Excuse me, excuse me. I would like to make an announcement! I just want to say that I've reached that point in the semester where I'm ready to drop all my classes.

Thank you for your attention. :-)

Could you hear the fork clanking against the wine glass right there?

In other news, I'm going to NYC for a family wedding this weekend. I'm really excited! Haven't been to one of those in a lonnnggg time.

And in other news, I'm going back home for fall break the weekend after that. Yay for breaks from school.

What can I say? I'm going to fall behind on school work even more, but when school shits on you, you better make life get its act together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did hear the fork clanging against the glass. ROFL School will do that to you, but you've come too far to quit now. Like you'd really allow yourself to do that anyway. LOL

October 06, 2005 7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger