Crash Landing... Still Running
Stage two
Featured
Blog On
Music
Reading in Progress

Just Read
The Discomfort Zone, Jonathan Franzen
For the Relief of Unbearable Urges, Nathan Englander
Bad Dirt, Annie Proulx
Brown, Richard Rodriguez

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
Random Tidbit
I have found my way dreadfully, regrettably, and unfortunately back into academic hell. (11/05/07)
Recent Pieces

December 10, 2005

Slowly but Surely...

When I get home it will feel like the whole semester went by in the blink of an eye. But can somebody tell me why it feels like the most agonizing days with the most work seem incredibely long? Finals week is ticking away at snails' pace, and it's just painful.

Here's a quick update though. I offically completed one paper and handed it in. I finished another paper tonight, but I won't be able to hand it in until Monday. I'm teaching my 7th graders for the last time in '05 on Sunday morning, and I wrote up lesson plans for the month I'll be gone.

To do? I still have to write two more papers and an analyzed bibliography, which is apparently some fancy version of an annotated bibliography(?)... I also have to make it through a final on Monday morning. I'm a little worried I won't manage to cram in everything by Monday night. But the worst scenario is that I finish up one paper or the analyzed bibliography when I get home. :-\... We'll see...

Take off? Tuesday morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger