Crash Landing... Still Running
Stage two
Featured
Blog On
Music
Reading in Progress

Just Read
The Discomfort Zone, Jonathan Franzen
For the Relief of Unbearable Urges, Nathan Englander
Bad Dirt, Annie Proulx
Brown, Richard Rodriguez

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
Random Tidbit
I have found my way dreadfully, regrettably, and unfortunately back into academic hell. (11/05/07)
Recent Pieces

January 12, 2006

Waking Up

The past four weeks of my life have whizzed by in a quick blur. My canker sores have long healed; I've just about had my fill of re-runs of TV shows I've never seen before; and I think I've spent enough time in my bed and on the couch to leave permanent imprints. I have almost nothing to show for this most recent crash and burn event in my life, but that's OK. I suppose a good dose of hiberation is a quite an proper antidote to a semester's worth of overstimulation.

Well, I'm still feeling a bit groggy and sleepy, but between that and feeling I've been living a very useless life for the past few weeks I'm also coming to grips with the inevitable fact that yet another semester is about to dawn. I'm slowly clearing out the cobwebs from my eyes, and mentally preparing myself to brush my teeth, put on some day-clothes, eat breakfast and then head back to the real world, whatever that means.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Mmm . . . I guess he's still clearing the cobwebs from his eyes*

January 12, 2006 6:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger