Crash Landing... Still Running
Stage two
Featured
Blog On
Music
Reading in Progress

Just Read
The Discomfort Zone, Jonathan Franzen
For the Relief of Unbearable Urges, Nathan Englander
Bad Dirt, Annie Proulx
Brown, Richard Rodriguez

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
Random Tidbit
I have found my way dreadfully, regrettably, and unfortunately back into academic hell. (11/05/07)
Recent Pieces

December 13, 2005

Home

The nightmare is over. I finished my work. I made it home. Things sure came down to the wire. At 11:59 p.m. yesterday night I still had two papers that I had yet to write and had yet to begin my packing. I typed and revised and copy-edited my way into the night, and by 6 a.m. I had e-mailed my two last papers to the respective professors. I have to say, I wouldn't call any of those essays a masterpiece, and I'm definitely not banking on As. One paper was absolutely due today, and although I could have taken the other one home with me, I decided that sometimes you just gotta put your foot down and make things come to an END.

I guess it kind of goes without saying that I didn't get much sleep last night (2 hours), nor did I sleep much at all in the last two weeks. Good to be home, but I'll be a recovering zombie for the next few days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go ahead; you deserve it! It's been a long haul that has finally come to an end. Now, those professors can either choose to use it or lose it. Congrats!

December 14, 2005 9:04 AM

 
Blogger Amir said...

Thank you, thank you, thanks you! Wow, is it good to be home with no worries about school!

December 14, 2005 7:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger