Crash Landing... Still Running
Stage two
Featured
Blog On
Music
Reading in Progress

Just Read
The Discomfort Zone, Jonathan Franzen
For the Relief of Unbearable Urges, Nathan Englander
Bad Dirt, Annie Proulx
Brown, Richard Rodriguez

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
Random Tidbit
I have found my way dreadfully, regrettably, and unfortunately back into academic hell. (11/05/07)
Recent Pieces

May 09, 2006

Work in Progress

Just a note from the sidelines, or work-nonstop headquarters, however you choose to view my current situation. Thesis is work is coming along well... I have till Friday to hand it in. It's looking like it might end up being a solid 60 pages--and that's thanks to the luxury of my stories being long enough t0 allow me to drop a bunch of stuff I originally thought I would include. This spares me so much work and so much stress.

Allergies are going nowhere. I just bought a new month's supply of allergy medicine.

Today's my last day of life as a 20 year old! One more thing to look forward to after I graduate: final exams will no long spoil my birthday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something told me that my comment from yesterday didn't go through, but I hoping it was because you were moderating comments. Darn haloscan! LOL I'm glad to see the pressure of a looming deadline has you doing something about the neglected thesis. LOL

May 11, 2006 5:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or is this blogger's comment form? If so, blogger never liked me anyway. LOL

May 11, 2006 5:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger