Crash Landing... Still Running
Stage two
Featured
Blog On
Music
Reading in Progress

Just Read
The Discomfort Zone, Jonathan Franzen
For the Relief of Unbearable Urges, Nathan Englander
Bad Dirt, Annie Proulx
Brown, Richard Rodriguez

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
Random Tidbit
I have found my way dreadfully, regrettably, and unfortunately back into academic hell. (11/05/07)
Recent Pieces

May 26, 2006

Drags On

Thank you all for your encouraging comments on the last post again. It's This will likely be my last post as a college student. My parents, grandparents and sister flew in today and they're on their way to my room now. I could have stayed in here until Monday, but I'm choosing to leave early. I just need to get out. I need this whole experience to be over with. This whole week has dragged on, and I've reached the point where I just want to go through the motions, get the diploma, get out. I just hope I don't have a problem with that...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really hoping that by now you've been able to close this awful chapter. It's been a hard road, and I'm proud of you for sticking it out. Don't forget to update us on life after college!!!

June 04, 2006 6:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*wondering when's the next update*

June 23, 2006 9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger